Create Your Own E-learning Course
You can create your own elearning course. Your page can look like this:
Welcome! We are uniting ourselves on moodle. The purpose of this ongoing exercise is that we are all united on one website so that 1) we can work better together; 2) work smarter together and 3) become more knowedgebable as athletes and individuals. To get started, please do the following;
Check out the video on how to register for the course by clicking here.
1) right click on the link to the right or open a new window going to http://e-learn.flowinsports.com/ (bookmark this page)
2) Sports psychology - introduction to teams (or a new title can be created for you)
3) Create new account (all of you for the 1st time) or login
4) Fill out the form and click create new account
5) Check your email and click the link to validate your email address
6) Enter the enrollment key which is (please let us know which enrollment key you would like your target audience to enter)
8) Enjoy the course and remember to do all the work going from the top (module one) to the bottom, module ?!#. Enjoy the process :)
Questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Your Name Here
contact info i.e. email and or phone number
It just doesn`t work!
Sometimes internet explorer is not supported. You need to download google chrome; from google.com type download google chrome.
I never got the email
Check your junk folder and make sure you allow emails from the good people from Flow in Sports.
Flow in Sports
I would like to thank Coach Doron for keeping me on track. We would meet in person, with S...
I enjoyed being taught by Mr. Doron because he takes the time to help his students. He had...
My friend and I have been taking semi-private tennis lessons with Lior for the past two ye...
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment