Reasons You Should Give Flow in Sports For Teams a Try
1) Read our testimonials of satisfied clients who have used it such as Concordia University and Laval Liberty High School.
2) Check out a youtube video showing the e-learning platoform of moodle by clicking here.
3) Read our tips and tricks section dedicated to coaches.
4) Find out how to go from a good teacher / coach to an even better one by moodling with your students / athletes. Read more.
5) Read why it is important to have a sports psychologist or information about the field of sports psychology.
6) Read coach Lior Doron's thesis in which he extensively researched ten mental skills associated with creating, recreating and maintaining Flow in Sports. Professional referees were interviewed and the mental preparation associated with their performance is outlined in detail. Skip through all the readings and allow your sports psychology coach to help you get Flow in Sports!
7) Interested in making money or paying less? Find out how.
8) Try it for free because your 1st week is free!
9) Join our mailing list by clicking the join the mailing list on the top right hand side.
Interested in donating to Flow in Sports as a thank-you for the various services offered? Click below and thank you for your support!
Flow in Sports
Thank you again for your help this year. You are probably asking your self in what you hel...
I have known Lior since 2002. When I told him that my daughter was having difficulty in ma...
Robert Haig Coxon
I am very satisfied after taking a private tennis lesson with Lior Doron. I did not expect...
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment