Reasons You Should Give Flow in Sports a Try
1) Read our testimonials of satisfied clients.
2) Read some of the examples of some exercises that you will be asked to do.
3) Read our FAQ (frequently asked question) section. You will gain a better idea of how coach Lior Doron can help you and the process of improving your mental skills. Be sure to click many of the categories of the FAQ.
4) Read why it is important to have a sports psychologist or information about the field of sports psychology.
5) Read coach Lior Doron's thesis in which he extensively researched ten mental skills associated with creating, recreating and maintaining Flow in Sports. Professional referees were interviewed and the mental preparation associated with their performance is outlined in detail. Skip through all the readings and allow your sports psychology coach to help you get Flow in Sports!
6) Interested in making money or paying less? Find out how.
7) Try it for free by asking for your 1st free mental skills exercise. Please let us know which mental skill you would like to work on.
8) Join our mailing list by clicking the join the mailing list on the top right hand side.
Several packages exists, click here to see them now.
Interested in donating to Flow in Sports as a thank-you for the various services offered? Click below and thank you for your support!
Flow in Sports
My season has started out great, the work we did and the work I did on my own really have ...
My son had been having some trouble with math. Specifically, he and his teacher were not ...
I am very satisfied after taking a private tennis lesson with Lior Doron. I did not expect...
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment