Reasons You Should Give Flow in Sports a Try
1) Read our testimonials of satisfied clients.
2) Read some of the examples of some exercises that you will be asked to do.
3) Read our FAQ (frequently asked question) section. You will gain a better idea of how coach Lior Doron can help you and the process of improving your mental skills. Be sure to click many of the categories of the FAQ.
4) Read why it is important to have a sports psychologist or information about the field of sports psychology.
5) Read coach Lior Doron's thesis in which he extensively researched ten mental skills associated with creating, recreating and maintaining Flow in Sports. Professional referees were interviewed and the mental preparation associated with their performance is outlined in detail. Skip through all the readings and allow your sports psychology coach to help you get Flow in Sports!
6) Interested in making money or paying less? Find out how.
7) Try it for free by asking for your 1st free mental skills exercise. Please let us know which mental skill you would like to work on.
8) Join our mailing list by clicking the join the mailing list on the top right hand side.
Several packages exists, click here to see them now.
Interested in donating to Flow in Sports as a thank-you for the various services offered? Click below and thank you for your support!
Flow in Sports
I don't like his style; I love it! Coach Doron is working with my soccer Team. He is very ...
Coach Andy Walker
I am a parent in Montreal and had Lior Doron as a tutor for my son for math in Grade 7. Wh...
Lior has shown exemplary qualities as a professional tennis instructor here at the prestig...
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment