Welcome DC4 Students!
How to Get Better Grades Outline
The following are the requirements for the essay related on how to get better grades. Please keep them in order.
2) What do you agree with what you have read?
3) What do you disagree with what you have read?
4) What is your strong point
5) What is your weak point?What can you do to improve your weak point?
6) What have you done differently with the new knowledge that you now have?
7) Surprise me with your own paragraph! It is an open pargaraph but must be related with what you are writing about here...
8) What are your goals this year in school? Be specific with percentages on core subjects such as math, English, history and French.
This work is due Tuesday October 7th and as always there is a 5% loss per day for lates. Click here to get the rubrics.
Interested in donating to Flow in Sports as a thank-you for the various services offered? Click below and thank you for your support!
Flow in Sports
My season has started out great, the work we did and the work I did on my own really have ...
My son had been having some trouble with math. Specifically, he and his teacher were not ...
My friend and I have been taking semi-private tennis lessons with Lior for the past two ye...
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment