Flow in Sports Tennis Lessons on a private court
Tennis lessons can be had on a private tennis court. Check out coach Lior Doron and one of his students - Rob Bazos on his own private tennis court at his house.
Rates in Canadian Dollars (CAD):
|Cost||Buy Now||Buy 9 and Get 1 Free!|
|2||$27.50 or $ 247.50|
|3 or more||$20 or $180|
Other court costs could apply. Click below to cover those fees.
Still not convinced? Here are some reasons you should give it a try!
1) Lior Doron has taught thousands of athletes as a certified tennis instructor from the federation of Quebec.
2) Lior Doron has over ten years experience teaching tennis in Montreal's luxurious tennis club the Sporting Club du Sanctuaire. He also teaches at the Cote Saint Luc Tennis Club and began his tennis teaching career within Club Med. He also teaches other clients on a private basis and has experience running leagues and tournaments.
4) Interested in making some money and / or paying even less for your lessons? Click here to find out how.
Where do I go from here?
1) Register with Flow in Sports for tennis lessons.
2) Contact coach Lior Doron by phone (local) 514.337.6252 or toll free 1.877.778.FLOW (3569) and confirm a lesson
3) Pay a package that best fits your needs and location.
The fee is not on this page? No problem! Click below to enter it yourself.
Interested in donating to Flow in Sports as a thank-you for the various services offered? Click below and thank you for your support!
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment