Packages for Pros Thankyou
Thank You for Your Registration for the Flow in Sports for Pros Package.
You have finished the registration process and are now one step closer towards creating, recereating and maintaining Flow in Sports. Please choose a package that best fits your needs.
Please call 514-963-FLOW (3569) or toll free 1.877.778.FLOW (3569) if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward having you on our team and being your sports psychology coach.
Where do I go from here?
1) Pay and buy a package that best fits your needs. Click here to go there right now. Chosse either a 1) Starter Package, 2) Committed Package or 3) Unlmited Sports Psychology Pacakge (the most popular). Find out how time is calculated.
2) Contact your sports psychology coach by reserving your time (ideally two days in advance) or by asking for your 1st free mental skills exercise. Just ask for it by sending us an email!
Call now for details locally 514.963.FLOW (3569) or toll free 1.877.778.FLOW (3569), email us a question or click below to a package and get started right away!
Still not convinced? Here are some reasons you could give it a try!
1) Read our testimonials of satisfied clients.
2) Read some of the examples of some exercises that you will be asked to do.
3) Read our FAQ (frequently asked question) section. You will gain a better idea of how coach Lior Doron can help you and the process of improving your mental skills. Be sure to click many of the categories of the FAQ.
5) Read coach Lior Doron's thesis in which he extensively researched ten mental skills associated with creating, recreating and maintaining Flow in Sports. Professional referees were interviewed and the mental preparation associated with their performance is outlined in detail. Skip through all the readings and allow your sports psychology coach to help you get Flow in Sports!
6) Interested in making money or paying less? Find out how.
8) Join our mailing list by clicking the join the mailing list on the top right hand side.
All prices are in canadian dollars (CAD).
Interested in donating to Flow in Sports as a thank-you for the various services offered? Click below and thank you for your support!
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment