Lake of Two Mountains Girls Juvenile Soccer Team
LTM parents and students, welcome! We are uniting ourselves on moodle. The purpose of this ongoing exercise is that as students, teachers, coaches, administrators or parents, we are all united on one website so that 1) we can work better together; 2) work smarter together and 3) be more productive on and off the field. To get started, please do the following;
2) sports psychology - introduction to teams
3) select the team that you are on (read carefully!). For example, girls juvenile soccer.
4) Create new account (all of you for the 1st time) or login. For those of you who have forgotten their password, click the forgot password link and follow those directions.
5) Fill out the form and click create new account
6) Check your email (and spam folder) and validate link
7) Enter the enrollment key which should have been told to you or simply fill out the free information request and clearly state your full name and coach Doron will provide it for you. Please note this is only for those who are registered on the team.
6) Enjoy the course and remember to do all the work going from the top (module one) to the bottom, module ?!#. Enjoy the process :)
Questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
It just doesn`t work!
Sometimes internet explorer is not supported. You need to download google chrome. Click here to go there now or from google.com type download google chrome.
I never got the email
Check your junk folder and make sure you allow emails from the good people from Flow in Sports.
Sponsor Flow in Sports
Game Time Coaching Hours
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
You should reserve your sessions one month in advance or pre-plan meeting times to avoid disappointment